Thursday, February 17, 2011

Winter's Last Blast Sale
















I can hardly believe there was a blizzard just a couple weeks ago. It's 60 degrees today. It feels wonderful! But it's such a mess. That's the view of my backyard. Puddles and mud. Puddles and mud and 2 large dogs. Ugh.

It's going to get cold again next week, but for now I am enjoying this tiny taste of spring. It's wonderful to have the windows open and some fresh air moving through the house. It as always has me itching to cast on a million new things. I'm thinking about lightweight sweaters, sock yarn shawls, and lace. Lots of lace. I have to resist for now. I have some super secret deadline knitting underway. I chugging away, but that means I don't have anything new to show. It's killing me to not be casting on for baby project for soon-to-be-born nephew, but I have to stay FOCUSED.

So, since I can't indulge, here's a little something for you. Patterns in my shop are 20% off tomorrow February 18 - 28. I'll be back soon with baby knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment