Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Explanation in pictures

I finished the test knit of the Spring Sprouts Tank. I think and hope it's rather straight forward, but there is a small section (the shoulder straps) I thought might benefit from a photo tutorial.


In picture 1, I've completed the 1st section of applied i-cord and continued to make the i-cord shoulder strap.








Here are the remaining stitches waiting on the holder.









I've transferred the stitches to a needle.










I've added the 3 i-cord stitches in front on those remaining stitches.










I begin the second section of applied i-cord.









Here I've completed the last of the applied i-cord.











Now, I just need to graft the strap to the beginning.











I pick up 3 stitches and graft / kitchner stitch them together.









Done!























I'm working on the final copy of the pattern now. It will go live on May 30, or maybe a little sooner if I can manage it.






No comments:

Post a Comment